Bus Driver – Glengara
Application end date: 07 Jul 2017
We are seeking an experienced Bus Driver to join our hard working and dedicated team on a Casual basis for an immediate start at our Glengara Retirement Village, located in beautiful Tumbi Umbi.
Reporting to the Village Manager, the function of the Bus Driver’s role will entail;
- Ensuring the safe transport of our residents locally;
- Provide a professional, friendly and courteous experience ensuring the satisfaction of our residents and visitors;
- Maintaining the vehicle; and
- Following our Company Policy and Procedures to maintain the safety and high standards expected.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a high level of integrity, honesty and discretion and possess the following:
- a clean LR/MR/HR Drivers Licence (current)
- A current First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain one);
- A current National Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain one);
- Knowledge of safe work requirements;
- The ability to develop strong professional relationships within the team and with residents;
- A clean, neat and tidy appearance; and
- It would be advantageous if you have worked within a similar role.
The Company aims to attract and retain high quality employees through a flexible, generous, positive and friendly working environment.
Eligibility to work in Australia on an unrestricted basis is essential, along with the ability to provide (or be wiling to obtain) a current National Police Clearance and conduct a Pre Employment Medical assessment.
For a copy of the Position Description; PD – Bus Driver – Glengara – JUNE 2017.