Business Development Coordinator (Central Coast)
Application end date: 14 Jun 2017
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Coordinator to join our hard working and dedicated team at our award winning Central Coast retirement villages.
Our portfolio of four villages on the Central Coast are the first to receive our increased suite of care services, that will make it easier for our residents to live well, longer when living in our villages. We are already improving and extending our existing services at Tarragal Manor, and soon we will deliver brand new care apartments to two more of our villages.
We are seeking a Business Development Coordinator with strong connections to the health, aged care and senior services sector that will be able to quickly develop networks to position our villages and care apartments as a genuine alternative to aged care, where independence and care are in perfect balance.
This will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop networks with hospitals and health professionals to educate them about our Care Apartment offering
- Lead and present at information sessions about our care apartments with business networks and with prospects and their families
- Conduct Sales tours of the Care Apartments with prospects, clients and business referrals.
- Organise, drive and host Care Apartment sales events in conjunction with the sales teams and village managers.
- Be a local ambassador for our ageless care program, promoting our care philosophy to business networks and existing residents
The successful applicant finds working with seniors a rewarding experience, enjoys contributing to our overall success in providing our residents a great place to live and will ideally have the following certifications or a willingness to obtain”
- Tertiary qualifications are desirable (health, sales and marketing, business administration).
- Hold a current manual driver’s licence
- NSW Real Estate Certificate
You will also possess the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, demonstrating warmth, active listening skills and an empathetic understanding of the ageing process.
- Be flexible and responsive to change.
- Work independently and with limited supervision.
The Company aims to attract and retain high quality employees through a flexible, generous, positive and friendly working environment.
Eligibility to work in Australia on an unrestricted basis is essential, along with the ability to provide (or be wiling to obtain) a current National Police Clearance and conduct a Pre Employment Medical assessment.
For a copy of the Position Description;PD – Business Development Coordinator – CC Care Apartments – May 2017.