This morning, the Queensland government announced that the three-day lockdown for people living in Brisbane, Moreton Bay, Ipswich, Redlands and Logan will end 6pm on Monday 11 January. While the lockdown has been successful, some ongoing restrictions will apply until 1am on Friday 22 January.
What does this mean for our QLD Communities?
Over the next 10 days it is important that we all do the right thing and work together to keep yourself, neighbours and loved ones safe.
What does this mean for residents?
- You are now allowed outside your home for any purpose.
- You are required to carry a mask on you at all times.
- Community facilities will reopen, following COVID-safe plans.
- Masks must be worn indoors when participating in activities/community gatherings and outdoors if social distancing isn’t possible.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 get tested and let your Village Manager know.
We are here to help
If you have any questions or concerns, or need any help, please call your Village Manager directly.
In particular, if you are unclear of the restrictions or need help accessing groceries, medication, your GP or masks, please call your Village Manager.
Take care and stay safe.
COVID-19 contact tracing in Queensland
COVID-19 testing and fever clinics in Queensland