Published: 26 August 2020
In response to the evolving situation with COVID-19 in the Greater Brisbane region and the growing list of affected locations being identified, we wish to advise you of the following temporary actions being taken to prioritise the safety of residents and employees.
- Implementing village checkpoints
- Pausing all village activities until Friday 28th August
Within your village it is our strong recommendation that you continue to do the following:
- Maintain social distancing.
- Use your visitor tracking log.
- Do not access the community centre until further notice.
- Consider whether your planned activities and visitors coming to the village are something that can be postponed.
- Should you experience any COVID-19 symptoms please contact your Doctor for advice.
Updated lists of locations identified during COVID-19 contact tracing exercises will be published on your village COVID-19 notice board for your reference. You can also view the list on the Queensland Government website.
As always, please contact your village office if you need any assistance and thank you for your cooperation.
Thank you and stay safe.
COVID-19 contact tracing in Queensland
COVID-19 testing and fever clinics in Queensland