Downsize without compromise
A walk to the community centre and convenience store – three bedrooms and large open plan living area allowing you to downsize in style.
- 3 great sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Very spacious open plan living area
- Great undercover entertaining patio
- 24 hour emergency call button
- Single lock up garage
Carlyle Gardens is located only 300 metres from the beach and looks out onto the Southern Great Barrier Reef. It has the perfect climate to enjoy the relaxed and leisurely lifestyle and is only 12km from the town of Bundaberg where all amenities are conveniently located.
Many residents take advantage of the caravan and boat storage, whilst others enjoy the library, table tennis, billiards or leisurely afternoons with friends and family at the outdoor barbeque facilities. There is a pharmacy, hairdresser and convenience store located at the entrance to the village.
Don’t hesitate! Call today to arrange a personal tour of the villa and village.
Please note; prices are subject to change without notice.
Request an inspection
Take a guided tour of this property at a time that suits you.
Carlyle Gardens Open House
You’re invited to Carlyle Garden’s Open Day on Saturday 21st September from 10am to 2pm.
Come along and:
• Inspect available properties
• Tour our village and beautiful gardens
• See the excellent facilities on offer, including pool, croquet green, billiards and market garden
• Meet our exceptional team
We hope to see you there!