Newly refurbished and very affordable
This lovely sunny and light-filled east facing villa has convenient access to the village.
- East facing 2 bedroom villa
- New carpet and paint
- Stone bench tops in new kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Built in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Good size ensuite
- Built- in wardrobe to 2nd bedroom
- 2 way bathroom from 2nd bedroom
- Long rear patio perfect for entertaining
- Generous size laundry
- Remote controlled garage
- Internal access to villa from garage
- 24 hour emergency call button
- Opportunity to take part in regular activities and outings
Don’t wait too long. Call today to arrange a personal tour of the unit and village.
Please note; prices are subject to change without notice.
Request an inspection
Take a guided tour of this property at a time that suits you.
Tarragal Glen Spring Fair
Mark your calendars for Tarragal Glen’s annual Spring Fair on Saturday 21st September from 9am to 2pm. Come and join the fun with:
- Market stalls featuring jewellery, quilting, handbags, wooden toys and more
- Devonshire tea and homemade scones
- Art display
- Free sausage sizzle
- Guided tour of our villas, country club, gardens and parkland
All are welcome, so bring your friends and family and join us to celebrate Spring!