If tranquil surroundings are on your retirement wish list, your dream villa is waiting
Set in a quiet area of the village, this completely refurbished 3 bedroom villa also boasts an impressive size rear patio for relaxing and entertaining.
- Quiet location
- New kitchen with stone bench-top and stainless steel appliances
- New carpet and paint
- Generous size 3 bedroom villa
- Built-in wardrobes in master and 2nd bedroom
- Full size ensuite leading from master bedroom
- 3rd bedroom ideal as a study
- Good storage space
- Full size guest bathroom
- Substantial sized laundry with plenty of storage
- Easy access to washing line
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Extra long garage
- Remote control garage with internal access to villa
- Private full length rear patio
- 24 hour emergency call button
Don’t wait too long. Call today to arrange a personal tour of the unit and village.
Please note; prices are subject to change without notice.
Request an inspection
Take a guided tour of this property at a time that suits you.
Tarragal Glen Spring Fair
Mark your calendars for Tarragal Glen’s annual Spring Fair on Saturday 21st September from 9am to 2pm. Come and join the fun with:
- Market stalls featuring jewellery, quilting, handbags, wooden toys and more
- Devonshire tea and homemade scones
- Art display
- Free sausage sizzle
- Guided tour of our villas, country club, gardens and parkland
All are welcome, so bring your friends and family and join us to celebrate Spring!