Updated: 30 June 2020
RetireAustralia has adopted a village specific responses to the easing of COVID-19 restrictions.
This is because the easing of restrictions in each state is slightly different and within each of our villages we have to consider the unique factors of the built environment, location and proximity to COVID-19 cases/ outbreaks and the make-up of our resident community. Our number one priority continues to be the health and wellbeing of our residents and staff.
Please note that access to communal facilities and activities continues to be for residents only.
We all need to keep each other safe by continuing to:
- Maintain 1.5m physical distancing.
- 1 person per 4sqm indoors.
- Wash and dry hands often and thoroughly.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Stay at home if you’re feeling sick and get tested if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Continue to stay at home as much as possible, especially if you are over 70 or have underlying health conditions.
Cleaning and sanitation
Additional cleaning and sanitation of community facilities and common areas will be carried out.
Record keeping for contact tracing
Logs of dates, times and names for sales related visits and access to BBQs, internal community facilities (including pools), hair salons and primary care services will be kept to assist wit contact tracing if required.
Thank you all for your cooperation as we take extra precautions to keep our communities safe and healthy.
If you have any questions about community activities and access to village facilities, please contact your Village Manager.