Retirement Villages & Independent Living Queensland
A Variety of Queensland Retirement Villages to Choose From
When you move into one of our Queensland retirement villages, you can look forward to enjoying facilities such as:
- A lounge, bar, and billiards table
- An arts and crafts area
- A BBQ and recreation area
- A gym, swimming pool, and putting green
- A library and community centre
Facilities vary from village to village. If any of these are essential for you, please check the list for the village you’re thinking of moving to.
Independent living villas or units are available in each of our Queensland communities, and are perfect if you are looking to continue enjoying the independence and freedom of life on your own terms.
Our dedicated team will take care of home and garden maintenance, leaving you more time to focus on friends, family, and enjoying the things you love.
With maintenance tasks taken care of by our onsite team, you can get involved in as much village life as much as you like, such as:
- Regular events and activities
- Access to exclusive facilities
- Beautiful gardens
- Entertaining family and friends
Care apartments are currently in construction in Queensland. Upon their opening, residents in these facilities will have the access to:
- Lunch and dinner (and breakfast in most cases)
- Cleaning and laundry services
- 24-hour emergency call bell
To find out more, visit one of our Queensland retirement villages.
3 Carlyle Court, Bargara QLD, Australia
11 Grant St, Cleveland QLD 4163, Australia
111 Drayton Road, Harristown QLD 4350, Australia
5 Martens Street, Mount Warren Park QLD 4207, Australia
269 Birkdale Road, Birkdale QLD 4159, Australia