The NSW Government is re-introducing restrictions for Greater Sydney, including the Central Coast and Illawarra regions, after the state recorded two locally acquired COVID-19 cases.
The following restrictions will take effect from 5pm on Thursday 6 May and are expected to be in place until midnight Monday 10 May:
- No more than 20 people to gather inside homes
- No singing or dancing indoors, including places of worship and public venues. Wedding are exempt.
- Masks compulsory on public transport, all public indoor venues, such as retail, theatres, hospitals, aged care facilities and for front of house hospitality staff.
- Drinking while standing up at indoor venues will not be allowed
- A limit of two visitors to aged care facilities.
What does this mean for our Sydney and Central Coast Communities?
- Masks must be worn inside community centres, except when eating or drinking.
- Temperature checks for visitors to care apartments and community centres with care apartments.
- Village activities and events, including Happy Hour and Mother’s Day celebrations will continue with social distancing and appropriate mask use in place.
- Limit of two visitors to Care Apartments
Thank you for your support and cooperation. We will continue to monitor the situation over the next few days and notify you if anything changes.
We are here for you
If you have any questions or concerns, please call your Village Manager directly.
- NSW specific COVID-19 information and advice
Call Service NSW 24 hours, 7 days a week 13 77 88
- COVID-19 testing clinics in NSW